Herbal Healing Salve with German Blue Chamomile & Neem Oil for Pets - and People!
- Produced at a facility in compliance with USDA (human) requirements
- 100% natural ingredients, 2 fl oz jar
- Gentle healing formula to calm & soothe red, dry, flaky, itchy, irritated skin
- Enhances healing & protection of injured skin while helping prevent infections
Formulated for Pets & People, whole family can use it!
The blue salve bathes skin in unrefined butters & cold pressed botanical oils, but it is the unique combination of Organic German Blue Chamomile (a precious oil) AND gentle, powerful organic essential oils of Kunzea & Fragonia that make it the finest.
A comprehensive solution for skin issues, it can be used on rashes, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, abscesses, weeping sores, ulcers, boils, cold sores, burns, insect bites, itchy / inflamed skin, paw pads, dry noses, etc.
What's in this Salve?
There are 4 classifications of premium ingredients:
- Essential AND precious oils (see ingredient list at bottom) with skin renewing properties calm, soothe & help heal irritated skin conditions.
- Natural extracts of Calendula, Myrrh gum, Comfrey, Aloe & Squalene provide inflammatory relief & hydration to skin wounds, pain, swelling & bruises. Antioxidants in the extracts protect skin from harmful free radicals
- Cold Pressed Oils & Natural Nut Butters protect skin. Bee's Wax, a potent humectant, is combined with cold pressed oils of coconut, argan, hemp seed, neem, apricot & shea to help form a protective barrier on the skin. Together, they soothe & protect from environmental assaults, while retaining moisture & reducing dryness. The oils & butters have anti-inflammatory & disinfectant properties to help keep skin clean. Essential fatty acids from nut butters condition to help calm, soothe & promote healing
- Pure forms of anti-inflammatory vitamins A, D & E (free from fillers) help relieve & heal skin wounds. Based on the most current science, Vitamins A, D & E expedite healing
What's NOT it this Salve?
Absolutely NO: Water, petroleum (or petroleum derivatives), chemicals or fillers
Formulated for the Entire Family
Twinkle & Company Herbal Healing Salve is the only salve on the market with German Blue Chamomile AND state-of-the-art healing essential oils Kunzea & Fragonia.
Some people actually take a jar to their massage therapist for use on themselves! You & your entire family - 2-legged or 4-legged - can use it. Some pets will lick the salve – and that is just fine.
It's really that safe.
Check the Ingredients: Potential Dangers of Mass Produced Salves & Balms
Twinkle Salve has no antibiotics & no side effects. And unlike other topical salves & ointments, this one contains no petroleum (or petroleum derivatives) & is completely free from chemicals with potentially dangerous side effects, such as benzocaine & polysorbate 80.
Every product put onto the body gets absorbed into the body, so we strongly encourage you to read ingredient labels before buying this - or any - product. You will notice differences between this natural salve & others on the market just by scanning the ingredients.
Pure Organic Essential Oils: Blue German Chamomile*, Carrot Seed*, Fragonia*, Kunzea*, Lavender*, Lemongrass*, Tagetes*, Tea Tree, Rosemary
Plus: Calendula*, Myrrh Gum*, Bee's Wax, Coconut Oil*, Shea Butter*, Argan Oil*, Hempseed Oil*, Neem Oil*, Apricot Oil*, Vitamin A - 25,000iu, Vitamin D - 2,500iu, Vitamin E - 30,000iu, Comfrey Root, Aloe, Squalene
For detailed information on ingredient sourcing and our human grade approach to formulating products, see the Product FAQ under Notes.
Apply as needed to red, dry, flaky, itchy, skin twice daily, keeping the area moist. If needed, cover with bandage to keep pet from licking area. Usually takes take 2 - 3 weeks for healing depending on type of injury, but some customers see significant changes within several days. Pets, people, or children with weakened immunity (due to chronic conditions or age) may need twice daily applications for up to 3 - 4 weeks. Because this product contains essential oils, please double check with your veterinarian before using on cats.